Monday, March 12, 2012

Review: Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock (And I Say It's Alright)

It's summer again, hey! :) And I guess everyone is just excited for their summer vacay. With that, don't let the scorching sun beat you to killing all the fun with sunburnt skin and staying out of the sun all day long.

As for me, well, I haven't had set a foot on the beach yet this summer, but I could already feel the heat. And that was because, for the past month, the start of my classes was at 1PM and I had to get out of the house at 12PM and commute. Just think about the sun during that hour.

Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock (And I Say It's Alright), P199

Good thing, I bought Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock (And I Say It's Alright) (that's really the name of this sunblock, cute, eh? :D ) last December. Y'know, I was not really used to using sunblock lotions during ordinary days. I do use it on the beach (c/o friends, sister and mom), but not when I'm only going out for school or the mall or wherever. And yes, this was the first sunblock I bought. LOL.

Originally, I bought it because it smells so good. And as I've said on my haul, the scent is similar to Ralph by Ralph Lauren for Women, only the sunblock smells sweeter, if you know what I mean. Plus, I find the packaging cute and handy.

The consistency is more on the watery side. In fact, even though the bottle is hard, making it difficult to squeeze, product will come out automatically once you turn it upside down. So be careful, or you might end up getting more product than what you actually need.

I always put this on my arms (since I'm always in jeans) and sometimes on the face whenever I feel the need to or I have extra time to do so. So far, it didn't break me out. And my skin smells really nice. Heehee. ;)

On the bottle, it says:

Click to enlarge and read the benefits of Bengkoang and ingredients

How to Use

Pros:


  • Contains Bengkoang (singkamas) which is not only a skin whitener, but also contains antioxidants which help in the prevention of certain diseases such as hemorrhoids and cancer. It also helps in the reduction of acne scars or dark spots on your skin. In addition, it also provides moisture to the skin and comes with anti-aging effects.
  • Contains SPF45.
  • Filipino-made product. Support our own. :)
  • Costs P199 only for 100ml product. Affordable compared to other sunblock lotions.
  • Accessible. Snoe, in just a short span of time, has already opened several stores on different locations. And I think, they're opening more soon. I bought mine in Robinson's Galleria.
  • Smells great.
  • Non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin.
  • Paraben-free.
  • Safe to use on your face. It didn't break me out! :)

Cons:

  • My hands feel a bit dry after putting on this sunblock

Overall, I think this is a good sunblock suitable for the Filipina skin in this summer heat. If you want to know more about Snoe, its locations and branches, check their website out at www.snoebeauty.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...