|Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer|
My dark eye circles have been my problem since god-knows-when. Before, I don't care about the dark spots on my face brought about by pimples, what I only want gone are those dark eye circles. Not only does it stand out on my face, but it also makes me look really tired (even though I'm not).
|My bare face. XD|
I've tried Garnier Eye roll on but to no avail. I've also tried sleeping early. It could've helped but, you know, I'm a nocturnal person. And with my schedule right now (6-9 PM classes), I couldn't help sleeping at 4 in the morning and waking up around noon time. LOL. (The boyfriend doesn't like this and teases me that I'm a 'princess'--a euphemism for 'lazy girl'. LOL.)
And of course, I've got to find something to cover those dark circles up. I used to be contented with the coverage of my previous foundations. Lately, I've been using the BB cream too. But I felt that I just needed more coverage, so I bought the Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer in 02 Natural Beige.
Originally, I wanted the Berry Lovely Girl Tip Concealer. But upon visiting the store, I liked the creamy texture of the Baby Doll Pot.
|02 Natural Beige|
Isn't it too obvious with my uber dark eye circles? Hahaha. Mind you, I put the concealer on my right eye circle (your left hand side).
- Highly pigmented. At first, I thought the pot was really small. But because it is highly pigmented, I now think that it can last for a few months.
- Has a rich, creamy texture. You can blend it well using your fingers or your concealer brush.
- Has a very cute packaging. I really like it! :)
- Can conceal my dark eye circles well. It even brightens up my eyes, I think.
- Lasts long. It stays on for hours.
- Has a very light smell.
- Already inexpensive for a Korean cosmetic at P248.
- It comes in a pot (which is just okay for me, though some might find it troublesome.)
- Other than that, none. :)
I recommend it to anyone who wants those dark circles and blemishes immediately
gone concealed. :)