Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Review: Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer 02 Natural Beige

Since the classes today are suspended (which means I won't be going to school),  I took the chance to take pictures (for blogging, of course) in good light.

Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer

My dark eye circles have been my problem since god-knows-when. Before, I don't care about the dark spots on my face brought about by pimples, what I only want gone are those dark eye circles. Not only does it stand out on my face, but it also makes me look really tired (even though I'm not).

My bare face. XD

I've tried Garnier Eye roll on but to no avail. I've also tried sleeping early. It could've helped but, you know, I'm a nocturnal person. And with my schedule right now (6-9 PM classes), I couldn't help sleeping at 4 in the morning and waking up around noon time. LOL. (The boyfriend doesn't like this and teases me that I'm a 'princess'--a euphemism for 'lazy girl'. LOL.)

And of course, I've got to find something to cover those dark circles up. I used to be contented with the coverage of my previous foundations. Lately, I've been using the BB cream too. But I felt that I just needed more coverage, so I bought the Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer in 02 Natural Beige.



Originally, I wanted the Berry Lovely Girl Tip Concealer. But upon visiting the store, I liked the creamy texture of the Baby Doll Pot.

02 Natural Beige
And anyway, it really works concealing those dark eye circles and other blemishes too. Look and guess which dark eye circle has been concealed. LOL.



Isn't it too obvious with my uber dark eye circles? Hahaha. Mind you, I put the concealer on my right eye circle (your left hand side).

Pros:

  • Highly pigmented. At first, I thought the pot was really small. But because it is highly pigmented, I now think that it can last for a few months.
  • Has a rich, creamy texture. You can blend it well using your fingers or your concealer brush.
  • Has a very cute packaging. I really like it! :)
  • Can conceal my dark eye circles well. It even brightens up my eyes, I think.
  • Lasts long. It stays on for hours.
  • Has a very light smell.
  • Already inexpensive for a Korean cosmetic at P248.

Cons:
  • It comes in a pot (which is just okay for me, though some might find it troublesome.)
  • Other than that, none. :)

I recommend it to anyone who wants those dark circles and blemishes immediately gone concealed. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I wanted to get this too but I got the liquid one. Next time! Thanks for the great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen! :) Actually, I was thinking of getting the liquid one too. But this one is already great, I think. :) You're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just passing by!! nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it really covered your undereye circles well! Great review!

    Oh by the way, I just followed you! Let's support each other! :)

    http://somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...