Sunday, October 02, 2011

Review: Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream

Hiya all! In case you're wondering what's with all these posts suddenly, well, I just want to take advantage of the time I have before I review for the Final exams. LOL. Yeah. I kinda don't want review right now. Hehehe. :P

So, here's a review again. And this time, it's from Tony Moly--the other product besides Tomatox, the Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. I got this from my mini haul last July.



Yeah, I actually don't know why Tomatox is more popular than this one, when in fact they are equally interesting. Hmmm...but probably, it's with Tony Moly's advertising, dontcha think?




Anyway, let's go to what we can easily see--the packaging. But of course! The Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream stands out along with the Tomatox and Appletox Honey Cream. They're just great. I really, really love it! <3 In fact, the boyfriend told me to give him the apple packaging after I'd used up all the cream. He even had this crazy idea of putting the cream in another container, so that he could have the apple container and use it as a paperweight. I was like no, no, no! LOL.



Next, the smell is really nice. Really, really nice. Aren't I in love with the product? LOL. It actually smells like apple--subtle yet sweet and fresh. Sometimes, I actually want to eat a real apple while using the cream. LOL.



And of course, the cream. I've used this product for more than two months already for my face. So far, I haven't had breakouts because of it. I also think that it does its best peeling the dead skin cells away and bringing a supple, soft and smooth skin. I could also feel my face always hydrated and moisturized afterwards. Additionally, according to Tony Moly, it also promises to enliven the skin through its massage function.

Tony Moly Philippines actually says that the product is...

"...a multi-functional that effectively removes dead skin cells and doubles up as a massage cream with a nourishing pack function. Containing green apple extract, AHA, and papaya extract, this Appletox pack provides excellent exfoliation of dead skin cells and aged keratin. Skin is kept smooth and radiant.
  • Specialized for the ladies who want strong exfoliation for uneven skin tone, bright skin and enhance skin complexion. 
  •  From massage cream to moisturizer to exfoliator. Also recommended for ladies who needs immediate skin rehydration. 
  •  Improved moisturization and skin protection."


Directions for Use:

I just followed the advice of Tony Moly Philippines on how to use it. Actually, the beauty advisor told me to generously apply it on the skin, massage it until the cream peels off, and wash with warm water. She also told me that I could use it on other parts of the body. That's actually correct based on Tony Moly's instructions.

However, I also asked her how often should I use it and she told me that I could use it everyday. I actually believed her, but while talking with my sister I realized that if it was an exfoliator, then it shouldn't be used everyday, right.

So, there. Good thing I found about that early and confirmed with Tony Moly Philippines that it should only be used twice or thrice a week like the Tomatox.


  1. Use your facial cleansing foam and dry your skin thoroughly.
  2. Apply the Appletox cream on your face (or any other body area) generously.
  3. Spread and massage it onto the skin for 1~2 minutes.
  4. Leave on for about 30 seconds.
  5. Wash with lukewarm water.




Peeling starts

Cream peeling off along with dead skin cells

After washing Pic 1

After washing Pic 2


And oh, did I say that it's only P528.00? It's cheaper by twenty bucks compared to Tomatox. I'm regularly using it every three days, yet I'm thinking that it'll still last for a month. If I'm correct, I'll be using up this product for more than 3 months, not bad huh?

There you go. That's it for Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. And I would like to recommend it to everyone who wishes to have an even skin tone, moisturized, soft and supple skin. If I'm to give it a rating, I'll give it a 9/10. Great! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review. :) The packaging is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Helen! :) It really is. <3 (Feels like it has been a long time exchanging comments with you. Hehehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging really caught my attention, though I feel like I've seen something very similar before from a different store.. I think it was face shop. Anyway, nice review! I think I'd buy this one soon because of your review :)

    http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mica! The apple packaging is surely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is super cute, lovely review ! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we might follow each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Vale ♥! yeah, the apple packaging super cute. thanks for dropping by..imma check out your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's the difference between this and the tomatox? I was about to buy the tomatox last saturday but held off. Now I think I'm going to give this a try. Thanks for the review. :)

    I'm a new follower. Hope you can also check out my blog. :)
    http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenn! :) thanks for following! :)

    basically, tomatox is for brightening and anti-oxidizing, while appletox is for peeling (or exfoliating) and moisturizing. :) for the tomatox, that is, of course, according to Tony Moly as I've only tried it once from their stores. :)

    hope i've answered your question! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...