Monday, March 12, 2012

Help!

Hi all!

Since god-knows-when, I've been having some problems with this blog. GFC is only showing an empty white space/box, so I decided to erase the code from GFC and install the 'Followers' gadget from Blogger.

There's also this problem with my feed not showing up on Google Dashboard and Reader. (I also follow my blog.) If you'll follow through the 'Followers' gadget now, you'll be able to see feeds from my blog again.

So, if you don't mind, will you please follow me again, so that there is one more person who'll read my blog aside from myself. LOL. :)

Or better yet subscribe to Uncharted Plans' feed with just one click.

So there, a simple click will really make me happy. :)

Thank you!



Cheers,

Charlene B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...