The review for today is the all-time favorite product from Etude House--Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam.
This cleansing foam comes in five variants. Out of these five, I've already used two, the Milk Tea and Green tea variants. The first one I got was Milk Tea. I was meaning to review that one too, but I already finished the bottle and I didn't get any pictures. Hehehe. I was really busy the past months.
|Happy Teatime Green Tea Cleansing Foam (P148, 150ml)|
Anyway, when I bought Milk Tea, I didn't know that each variant was suitable for a specific need or skin type. I thought each worked the same way as the other and was suitable for all skin types, so I based my purchase on the scent. And I really like Milk Tea's light, powdery scent.
But after looking at Etude House Philippines' site, I read that each variant caters to a certain skin type and need.
Milk Tea - Moisturizing and smoothing formula with Milk Tea extract
Lemon Tea - Vitalizing and nourishing formula with Lemon Tea extract
Green Tea - Pore cleansing and oily shine relief with Green Tea extract
Peach Tea - Brightening and clarifying formula with Peach Tea extract
Aloe Tea - Moisturizing and complexion health formula with Aloe Tea extract
So, even though I really liked Milk Tea, I've got to try Green Tea because it's for pore cleansing and oily shine relief because my skin is oily. And anyway, when I asked the boyfriend which smelled better the Milk Tea or Green Tea, he told me it was the latter so I gave it a go. And hey, I'm liking Green Tea a lot! :)
- Affordable at P148 for 150ml product. My first bottle lasted me three to four months.
- Mild on skin. It does not dry my face and break me out.
- Has a nice cool and refreshing scent.
- Really foamy. The consistency of the product is thick, and when lathered on wet face, it becomes really foamy. You'll really only need a pea-size of the product for every use.
- Helps in oil control. I think this one contributes to the many oil control products I'm using to keep my face shine-free because the label says it contains hydrated silica.
|Click to enlarge and read details about the product|
- None that I could think of for the moment. I think I'm gonna stick to this cleansing foam for long. :)
Now I really know why it's an all-time fave product of our princes and princesses out there. :) I'm even planning to try Happy Teatime Cleansing cream and wipes. :D I'll give this product 5/5. :)