Even if it's not summer, I love wearing orangey and peachy pink lippies. Probably, I have that notion that hot pink lippies only suit fair-skinned ladies. Oh well, it's not that I don't wear pink lippies, but I make sure that, somehow, I get to choose the right shade for me--one that has a warm tone to it.
|Ever Bilena ProLongWear Lipstick|
So, there I was in Watson's a long time ago and found myself looking at their lippies. And since I fancy orangey lippies, I got the Ever Bilena ProLongWear Lipstick in Retro. During that time, they got a promo called, "Show Me Your Lipstick". I just showed one lipstick of mine and I got the Retro for P120 instead of P155.
- It is not drying on my lips. You can surely wear without the need for lip balms.
- It does stay for hours, probably around five hours.
- It has nice color payoff, though not really great, I think. But for everyday use, this is surely my bet! :)
- It's affordable at only P155.
- It has no funny smell unlike my Nyx.
- It contains Vitamin E for that ultimate moisture.
- It is shimmery. I like matte more which is kind of contrary to the fact that I don't like drying lippies coz' my lips are already cracked and dry most of the time.
- It contains paraben, as most makeups do.
Swatches: (Please bear with my cracked lips and blurry photos. XD)
Though it seems more peachy pink on the photos, Retro is more on the orangey side. :)