Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Uncharted...Plans.

I've been missing in action, I know. But I'm still feeling "personal", if you know what I mean. Actually, I'm not even sure if I'll permit myself to publish this post here or onto my other blog.

Uncharted plans.

I haven't explained yet why I chose this phrase as my blog title. If you opened the Music tab, then you probably know that it came from Sara Bareilles' song Uncharted.



It's not just the melody, because the first thing that makes me like a song are the lyrics. When I can relate to the lyrics, I'll like it no matter how it sounds. But it'll surely be better if it's good to the ears.

To summarize it, Uncharted, in my opinion, is about life being unpredictable. It's also about being different and taking a different path from the "normal" ones. It's about feeling low and going down, but still being in control of one's life. It's about adventure cravings and saying yes to what comes. It's being yourself--your true self.

At least, this is what the song relates to me.

And I'm thinking whether Miss Bareilles "feels" the same as me. LOL. But seriously, this is me. I'm not scared to take a path far from the common. And I don't know about others, but I don't want a monotonous life. I'm always looking for something new. I'm always thinking that there's more to life than what we can see. I'm not scared to go down if it means I'mma be burning out. LOL.

This is probably the reason why, though I've been blogging since 2007 and writing online articles for more than a year now, I haven't aimed for my blog to be that "popular" or particularly write for a niche except for my clique.  I don't want other people reading through my life and it's just lately that I thought that having a "not-so-personal" blog is a good idea.

So here it is. Uncharted Plans.

Whew. I hate it that it's really this personal. LOL. But Facebook is getting more public too and it's kinda hard to be private, dontcha think?

"Though I may be going down, I'll take in flame over burning out."

What about you? Have you ever found yourself to attached to a song? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...