Sunday, November 20, 2011

Review: Avon Naturals Bearberry Yoghurt Facial Mask

I love facial masks! I know I haven't posted any reviews about them yet, but I really like using one since I've tried Etude House and Tony Moly face masks.

Avon Naturals Bearberry Yoghurt Facial Mask

But this one is not about those two brands. This review is for Avon Naturals Bearberry Yoghurt Facial Mask. I think this one is new, along with the Cucumber variant, because I haven't seen them before except for the last four or five brochures released. I'm not actually fond of purchasing skin care products from Avon, but I've felt that I need to try this. (or something like that)



Actually, the first time I saw it, I ordered Cucumber but my mom's Avon lady weren't able to get one. But once I've registered as a FD (thanks to my classmate's mom) for personal purchases, I've made sure to get one. However, I notice that only the Bearberry variant is always available on the shelves.

The packaging is similar to the Etude House I Need You Yoghurt except that the Avon Naturals Bearberry Yoghurt comes in a box.


The box says:

"A refreshing facial mask that instantly lightens skin. This special formulation is made with bearberry extracts and yoghurt to moisturize and stimulate skin turnover to make skin tone look less dull and helps reduce dry skin texture. Its microbeads helps remove dry and flaky skin to reveal fair skin. Thus, skin looks refreshed and naturally fair."



I find Bearberry really thick and creamy. Actually, if I don't know that it's a facial mask, I just might eat it. LOL. And it's true! You can actually mistake this one for an edible yoghurt. And adding to the confusion is the smell. It smells like strawberry! (I know it's bearberry, but I haven't had one and I think it smells like strawberry. LOL.) The smell, the consistency and texture is indeed very similar with a strawberry yoghurt.



And as you can see, there is even a warning that the product is really not edible. LOL.

Click to enlarge photo and read details about the product

I've been using this product for a month now, twice every week, and so far, I didn't have any breakout. I even have lesser pimples now. ;) It is also a good moisturizer. My face feels smooth, soft and supple after every use. Not bad, really. :) Plus, it is said to have instant whitening properties though I'm not really after that.

And it's only P120 for 40g! One box lasted me a month and I use it two times a week. If you do the math, I use about half of one container for every use. I just don't feel like stuffing the whole 10g on my face. LOL. That's just too much, I guess. Currently, I'm using it alternately with my Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. :)





2 comments:

  1. Ooo. I wanna try this!

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/amazing-accessories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm really looking for this....have tried before than after than it's rare to get it ...where can get this now ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...