Monday, June 27, 2011

Are You Happy With Your Career?

I was browsing across a forum when I read about someone being a frustrated writer.

She said that though writing was her passion--she was having a hard time because she was unnoticed and unappreciated for significant and insignificant were "marauding" her.

photo credits to the Internet

And I thought that if writing was really her passion, then why would others need notice her before she would be happy?

I love writing myself, and no, I don't need to get noticed first before I'm happy. For me, that's only a bonus or extra.

I enjoy writing because I can express myself clearly and without hesitation when I'm writing. As you can see, I'm not exactly good with communicating verbally. But when I write, it seems that words flow freely and I don't even need to think!

That's how I feel personally.

But in a writer's point of view, a writer's goal is to have someone read what he or she writes. It's like the ultimate goal.

And with several articles that I've written for others, I still actually don't know whether others really spend even a few minutes reading what I write.

So, I've built this blog. But of course, no, I'm not a newbie blogger. I've been into the blogosphere for four years now.

Where's my other blog? Well, it's not publicized though it gets good views on what I've posted about Jayjay Helterbrand and his pics in 2008. Hahaha.

But really, I'm quite lucky to be given a chance to have writing as my job. Most of the time, it's like work becomes play. But of course, I still wanted to grow--to learn more about it and how to make others read what I've written so far.

So, thank you to those who have read, are reading and will be reading my blog posts and articles. Though I don't know everybody personally, spending even a minute or two in this blog is highly appreciated! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...