Three lucky bloggers, along with their chosen companions, will have a chance to witness three of the most celebrated festivals in the Philippines: MassKara Festival in Bacolod, Hermosa Festival in Zamboanga and Lanzones Festival in Camiguin.
To join this competition, here's what you need to do:
- Choose one of the three festivals (Lanzones Festival in Camiguin, MassKara Festival in Bacolod, Hermosa Festival in Zamboanga).
- Once you have decided, blog about your festival of choice by answering this question: Why do you want to experience and join that festival?
- Copy-paste this text at the end of your post: "Experience MassKara Festival, Hermosa Festival and Lanzones Festival this October. Airphil Express flies daily to BACOLOD, ZAMBOANGA and CAGAYAN DE ORO from Cebu and Manila. Visit www.airphilexpress.com to book!
- Accomplish the entry form at http://on.fb.me/pickafest
Criteria for judging are:
- - 50% - Substance
- - 30% - Style and Creativity
- - 20% - Overall Impact
Judges will be Cebu Blog Camp and AirPhil Express.
In addition to the mechanics and criteria for judging, AirPhil Express also gives limitations to the contest. Please read them carefully.
- - Participating blog must be at least 6 months old
- - Participating blog must be on Blogspot, Wordpress, Tumblr, Multiply, or self-hosted.
- - Prizes are non-transferable. The prizes must be used by the winners and their chosen companion.
- - Tickets are valid for use in October 2011 only.
- - Promo runs May 28-September 15, 2011. Deadline of submission of entries is at 11:59pm of September 15.
- - Winners will be announced on September 21
- - APX Promo terms and conditions apply.
- Please visit AirPhil Express's Facebook page for more detailed info.
*photo credits to bonggaba.com