|Ellana Minerals Blush in Lust (P180 for 2.5g, P100 for 1g)|
According to their catalog, Ellana Minerals blushes are a soft-toned powder blushes that are easy to blend, with a light formula that gives you a dusting of color that instantly livens up your complexion.
Lust is a peach pink with sheer gold shimmer.
As far as I'm concerned, I've got a medium light to medium skin tone. And I actually don't know if I've made a wrong decision in purchasing Lust because it's for medium to deep skin tones. But I guess, the blush is still wearable in my case.
- It's mineral! And mineral claims to be non-comedogenic. It's your face's friend.
- Highly pigmented. A light tap of brush on the blush can already do wonders to your cheeks. Just be careful not to overdo it.
- It's affordable unlike other mineral make up which cost thousands. It's only P180 for 2.5-gram of glam blush.
- It comes in a tub which tends to be messy. It's probably the number one flaw of this product.
- Since my face is really oily, I'm not sure if it can last for at least 5-6 hours.
Nevertheless, I still recommend Ellana Minerals for those ladies with or without sensitive skin. Anyway, it's still minerals and easy on the pocket.
Here's a photo of mine with the Lust blush on. Can you see the hint of peach in my cheeks? :D
You can catch Ellana Minerals booth in the SM Megamall weekend bazaar. It's front of the supermarket (Bldg. B) from Fridays to Sundays.